For Unheated Yoga – Tomuno – 68″ x 24″ x 5mm – Natural Rubber Non Slip Sticky Eco Friendly Yoga Mat – Grey
365 day return policy. Use our mat. Beat it up. It’s ok. Does your yoga mat do this? We use the best raw materials so we can offer the best return policy. But please be kind with us. Rubber wears down unlike some plastics. We are trying to promote a more empathetic way of selling
365 day return policy. Use our mat. Beat it up. It’s ok.
Does your yoga mat do this? We use the best raw materials so we can offer the best return policy. But please be kind with us. Rubber wears down unlike some plastics. We are trying to promote a more empathetic way of selling on Amazon.
Why is rubber for UNHEATED yoga? Is rubber tree sap slippery?
Tomuno is just trying to inject some honesty into yoga mat marketing. Some yoga mat companies don’t mention what their mats are made of or make claims like, “stays grippy in even the hottest yoga practice!” We, respectfully, believe no yoga mat can do this.
Yoga mat grip and cushion depend on the raw material. We do not claim to have any proprietary technology. There are 3 major types of yoga mats: PVC which typically retails for $17, TPE ($40), and then natural rubber ($63+). In our opinion, as you move up in quality tiers, each type of mat provides grip for a higher and higher percent of yogis with natural rubber at the top. No yoga mat raw material can guarantee grip for 100% of yogis though even in unheated yoga.
Yoga teachers say for hot yoga you will need a hot yoga towel. Why buy a nice mat if it is hidden under a towel?
Worried about slipping? If you sort yoga mats by average star rating on Amazon we are typically one of the top mats. But no mat can provide grip for 100% of yogis.
Are you considering another mat? What is it made of?
Why else might I not like Tomuno? Our mats…
1) Smell of rubber.
2) Weigh 5.6 lbs.
3) May take a few weeks time to ‘break-in’ and achieve full grip.
4) Do not last a lifetime. Tree rubber is not plastic.
5) Require special care (no direct sunlight, essential oils, washing machines, etc.).
- Afraid to try rubber mats out? 365 day return policy. Does your yoga mat offer this? Beat our mat up it’s ok. 100% refund plus free return shipping. Why so generous? We use the best raw materials so we can offer a great guarantee. But please be kind. Rubber wears down unlike some plastics. We are trying to promote a more empathetic way of selling on Amazon. Please compare our reviews to other companies!
- Looking at another mat brand? What is it made of? Yoga mats are just rectangles of material. Raw material quality determines yoga mat quality (i.e., grip and cushion). There are 3 major and several minor types of yoga mats… PVC (typically retails for $17), TPE ($40), and rubber tree sap ($63+). While rubber is a very expensive raw material we feel it dominates the yoga studio / teacher market.
- How is Tomuno different from other rubber mats? You get a 5% thicker, more cushioned mat than our leading national competitor for the same price PLUS a 365 day return policy. Please compare our reviews and how we respond to refund requests vs. other brands.
- Important: Our manufacturer warranty extends past Amazon’s warranty. To ensure your refund, please email Tomuno directly (not Amazon).